[ExI] end of worlders - was managing omnicidal maniacs

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 16:11:40 UTC 2015

In all seriousness… The fallacy, of course, is that people of higher IQs
are more compassionate. What evidence supports that?

I see you have made up your mind already (fallacy).  Empathy requires
abstract thinking.  You must consider things other than those you
experience directly.  Abstract thinking is hard work for those under IQ
100.  For some it is heroic.

So I suspect that there are data out there that I am too tired to look up
that shows some mild correlation of IQ with compassion.  Many smart
psychopaths, though.  Far from a high r.
bill w