[ExI] Evidence-based medicine lacks solid supporting evidence

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 23:12:05 UTC 2015

>From Adrian:  Our bodies were designed to function in the slightly
radioactive natural world.  It is entirely possible - and arguably is being
done in many parts of the world - to overprotect in the drive for zero
radiation, and get an intake below what is healthy.

Is it established that we actually need some radiation?  I mean just
because it's been going on forever doesn't mean we need it.

bill w