[ExI] Evidence-based medicine lacks solid supporting evidence

Dan danust2012 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 01:01:22 UTC 2015

On Sep 17, 2015, at 5:01 PM, Adrian Tymes <atymes at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sep 17, 2015 4:27 PM, "Dan" <danust2012 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Not designed! Evolved. It's an important difference.
>
> Designed by evolution.  Close enough in this context.

Design presumes a goal and a standard to judge the organism (or whatever) against. It also reifies "evolution." Evolution truly is merely the record of what happens -- not a being that acts and has plans it's working according to.

You might as well say, too, that humans "designed" to deal with big cat predators so we should have lions roaming freely in our cities.

Regards,

Dan
 Sample my Kindle books via:
http://www.amazon.com/Dan-Ust/e/B00J6HPX8M/