[ExI] silly 'rules'

Dan danust2012 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 18:28:59 UTC 2015

> On Sep 18, 2015, at 2:27 AM, Ben <bbenzai at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Speaking of clarity of communication, I have no idea what this:
>
> "I'm saying one should limit oneself to trying to be like them in terms of
> writing -- as of something is writing that unlike Hemingway (or unlike a
> caricature of Hemingway) has missed the boat"
>
> actually means.  "...as of something is writing that unlike Hemingway..."???
>
> Is it just me, or is this garbled?

That should've been an "if" as Adrian noted. Also, looking it over, I should've QAed the whole thing.

It should've read:

"I'm saying one should NOT limit oneself to trying to be like them in terms of writing -- as IF ANYONE writing unlike Hemingway (or unlike a caricature of Hemingway) has missed the boat."

Please forgive the confusion. Or call me Entropian. ;)

Regards,

Dan
 Sample my Kindle books via:
http://www.amazon.com/Dan-Ust/e/B00J6HPX8M/