[ExI] Nice kitty!

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 22:56:46 UTC 2015

On Sat, Sep 19, 2015 at 3:00 AM, Keith Henson <hkeithhenson at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 5:00 AM,  Dan <danust2012 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > You might as well say, too, that humans "designed" to deal with big cat
> predators so we should have lions roaming freely in our cities.
>
> It would certainly make life more interesting.

### There are bears roaming around my house, which is about 2 miles from
the nearest full-time neighbor. I always take my Glock with me when I go
for a stroll down to the stream.

If I'd see a bear getting anywhere too close to me, I'd shoot. As the old
German saying goes, "Mensch über alles". They intrude on my habitat. I am
the rightful owner of my land and I will not brook threats to my life and
limb from lowly brutes.

Also, they make great hearthside rugs.

Rafał