[ExI] former deceased nfl players...

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 22:32:42 UTC 2015

I don't feel like people would want to watch robot football.  You can't
empathize with a robot.  And there's not the uniqueness of each player
having a history, being able to follow them from high school to college to
the professional leagues, speculating on who will be good, analyzing
interpersonal tensions between players on the same team, different teams,
between coaches and players--if people wanted to watch robot football, we
would already be screening sim-football on TV (modern video games do a
pretty good job) but we don't because it's not real, it's anemic and
there's no soul.