[ExI] A Geophysics problem

Michael Butler butler.two.one at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 03:36:35 UTC 2015

>> it's being expended in the Earth's magnetic field.  That field
>> traps particles with a lot more energy than this exhaust.  I realized
>> that I had no idea what would happen to the exhaust.

You might ping Amara Graps on Facebook, if you are not allergic to FB. Tell
her I sent you; mentioning the Extro list might also be worthwhile.

She's a space dust maven but she might have a sense of the matter or be
able to make a referral. Atoms and molecules count as very small dust,
after all. ;)

Cheers and delurk,

MMB