[ExI] woohoo! bezos does it again!

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 18:08:39 UTC 2016

Hey, have they heard of telephoto lenses?  Ignorant question:  when the
rocket gets to within a few feet of the ground, why don't the flames harm
the rocket?

An idle question:  why doesn't anyone thank anyone in this group?  No one
says 'good idea' or 'thanks' or the like.  You do, like

Another idle question:  among people such as yourselves (not me so much,
but maybe a little) there should be a fairly high percentage of autism-like
people, or at least Asperger's - that is, little in the way of social
graces or sensibility.  Maybe there is.  ??

bill w