[ExI] Whistling past the graveyard

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 13:57:18 UTC 2016

Before I reply to this thread, please John or someone, answer this;

Is an AI always programmed to take the most likely route to success - the
highest probability, once it has considered alternative routes? People
might have other motivations.   (to me, this gets us directly into the free
will problem, which y'all might not want to repeat)

bill w