[ExI] nutrition again

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 14:06:25 UTC 2016

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 6:28 AM, Dave Sill <sparge at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 6:12 PM, Dan TheBookMan <danust2012 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I agree. So let's assign the blame and penalize those responsible. Let's
>> not let it stop with just a nice report and hopes it won't happen again.
>>

>  I'd be ticked pink if we could just not re-elect all of these assholes
> every election but people are so afraid of letting the "wrong" party take a
> seat that that rarely happens. The two-party system is a disaster.
>
> -Dave
>
> ​It's ​Nebraska, I think that has a unicameral legislature.  I wonder how
> they are doing?

​I see in the paper today that Goldman Sachs has been fined $5 billion
dollars by the gov for misleading investors around 2008.  So if individuals
are not being punished, at least some companies are.  You have to wonder
who got the axe in these companies as a result of the crash that we just
don't know about because it's not national news.  I suspect that many got
fired who aided the crash, but maybe that's just hope.

bill w​