[ExI] Breakthrough Starshot - To The Stars!

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 12:51:05 UTC 2016

My thoughts on Breakthrough Starshot: The first steps to the stars,
with transhumanist value added. Breakthrough Starshot is an awesome
project that could boost our mental health as a society by re-igniting
our enthusiasm for space with big visions of our cosmic future among
the stars. Perhaps we could send AIs and uploads to the stars,
combining interstellar expansion with post-biological evolution.

http://turingchurch.com/2016/04/14/breakthrough-starshot-the-first-steps-to-the-stars/