[ExI] phone app, voice activated data logster

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 17:54:37 UTC 2016

On Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 10:18 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> This is a very obviously valuable app, which means that some hipster
> thought of it years ago and did it already.  All my cool ideas are that way.
>

> What is it called?  Where can I buy it please?

AptoTrak, and the guy I wrote it for kinda went out of business (though I
think the service is still up - anyone's guess whether it'll shut off
tomorrow or not for years, though).  Didn't get to the speech-to-text part,
but that would have been an easy add-on.

Heck, if you can gather together more than a little money you *might* even
be able to buy what's left of the business from him, and add this feature.
LMK if you could get enough scratch together that that might be a serious
proposition; I'd be willing to introduce you if so.  (Though I think you'll
also want a plan to run and expand the business.)