[ExI] Trump asks "​Why Can’t We Use Nuclear Weapons?​"​

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 16:17:41 UTC 2016

Jesus fuckin shit.  Not that I'm surprised because this is what I've been
telling people. However, what surprises me is the idea that anybody on this
list can read repeatedly about Trump's cavalier and naïve attitude
regarding the proliferation and use of nuclear weapons, and continue to
equate potential Trump presidency with a potential Clinton presidency in
terms of existential danger.  It blows my mind that anyone who claims to be
intelligent and especially anyone who supports H+ and the ascendancy of the
wisdom and technological prowess of the human species would do anything but
vote for Clinton.  I understand the value of a third-party protest vote or
of abstaining, but this isn't the time for that.

Really I do highly respect the knowledge of everyone here but if you aren't
doing everything this election to keep Trump out of office then you might
want to trade in your Mensa card for a dunce cap.  Or maybe for a bomb
shelter and some iodine.