[ExI] Trump asks "​Why Can’t We Use Nuclear Weapons?​"​

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 23:45:13 UTC 2016

On Aug 3, 2016 4:16 PM, "Will Steinberg" <steinberg.will at gmail.com> wrote:
> Tell you what, I have a proposition:
>
> Myself, and anyone else on this list who thinks Hillary Clinton would
make a better president and is willing to accept the terms of this
proposition, will never again on this list make statements that indicate we
support the impetus for people to be non-corrupt.  And we won't ever
criticize corruption either.

> IN EXCHANGE, anyone on this list who thinks Donald Trump would make a
better president will never again on this list make statements that
indicate you support the impetus for people to be intelligent, and you may
never criticize anti-intellectualism either.

Trump supporters will reject your proposition because they reject the facts
it is based upon.  Many Hillary supporters will reject it for that reason
too, but from Hillary's side.

I, meanwhile, will do the right thing and vote third party.  My vote will
not change all of my state's delegates voting Democrat, but it may lessen
the resulting perceived mandate, while reducing Trump's vote percent by the
same amount.