[ExI] Signal

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 01:48:17 UTC 2016

On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 9:23 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> I get a trace of signal when on the local peaks.  Haven't had news since
> 22 July but will make an educated guess on our sad state of affairs trump
> hasn't gotten any less crazy and clinton hasn't gotten any less corrupt.
> Johnson and weld.  Hear the footsteps.  spike

Spike, what state do you live in?  Or if that's too much information to
give, do you live in a state that always, always goes for the Democratic
candidate?

If not, then I'm sorry but it's EXTREMELY naïve to not vote for Hillary,
especially for you as somebody who cares about intelligence so much that if
I had a buck for every time you used the term "proles" on this list, I'd
have a lot of bucks.

As I said in the other thread, Trump is an anti-learning candidate that any
person who values knowledge should be embarrassed to take any action or
lack of action that would help him get elected.  Also, any person who
values not having the Earth turn into a post-apocalyptic nuclear
wasteland....