[ExI] Avoid the subject

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 00:09:40 UTC 2016

Though I must admit I find evolutionary psychology perhaps the most
depressing subject in science.  The only thing worse is the speed of
light.
Keith

Oh really?  I can see speed of light.  That does make it nearly impossible
to cruise the galaxy like we fantasize about in sci-fi.

But why evol. psych?  After all, it got us here.  What the trouble?  Too
slow?

I would have said clinical psych, but maybe that's just not too
scientific.  Very depressing how little we can do in that area.  Some drugs
which sorta work and talk.

bill w