[ExI] save the art tech

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 23:06:39 UTC 2016

OK. Now.  Probably possible:  creating a 3 D image from a 2D image.  (Maybe
by combining several 2D images?)

If you can do that, you could turn a simple photo (Photo-shopped of course)
into a wood (or ??) sculpture.  It may be that some other substance than
wood may do better or be more pleasing.

I can see this making a lot of money.  People can turn some of the zillions
of selfies into their own bust.  Or their dog or the pinup girl of their
dreams........

Then I suppose the sculpture could be cast in bronze or ???

Cost of lasers prohibitive?  But eventually everything comes down in
price.  Are there laws against lasers of certain strengths?

bill w