[ExI] Images Needed! The New School & Humanity+ Symposium ; Deus Ex / CNN Event NYC; and RAAD Fest San Diego

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Wed Aug 10 16:37:15 UTC 2016

Greetings All!

We are putting together a special newsletter to go to all our 21,800
members. This special newsletter will focus on the three (or more) events
that Humanity+ has been involved with:

1.       The New School & Humanity+ Future of Mind Symposium (NYC / July)

2.       The Deus Ex / CNN Human by Design Conference (and film)  (NYC /
July)

3.       The RAADFest (San Diego / Aug)

If you have any pictures of our members and other transhumanists please send
them to me.

Thank you!

Natasha

 <http://www.natasha.cc/> Dr. Natasha Vita-More

Faculty / Program Champion, Graduate Studies
UNIVERSITY OF ADVANCING TECHNOLOGY
LEARN.           EXPERIENCE.           INNOVATE.

Chair, Humanity+

Co-Editor, Author:
<http://www.amazon.com/Transhumanist-Reader-Contemporary-Technology-Philosop
hy/dp/1118334310/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1456600647&sr=1-1&keywords=t
he+transhumanist+reader> The Transhumanist Reader