[ExI] Signal

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 02:18:19 UTC 2016

On Sun, Aug 7, 2016 at 11:57 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> ​> ​
> Trump is anti-learning, Clinton is anti-honesty,

Trump is also anti-sanity. ​I think you're opinion of Clinton is too
negative but even if you're right and she is a crook I'd still vote for her
without hesitation. The human race can survive the president of the USA
being a crook, we've done so before we can do it again, but the human race
can't survive the president of the USA being a madman. The current betting
odds say that in just 5 months Donald Trump has a 19.4% chance of being
handed the keys to the most powerful nuclear arsenal the world has ever
seen;
and that terrifies more then playing Russian Roulette would because then
I'd only have a 16.6% chance of dying.

​> ​
If Trump or Clinton wins the election
​
[...]

​There is no "if" about it, either Clinton or Trump *WILL* win the
election. It takes 270 electoral votes to become president and I predict
neither the Libertarian Party candidate nor the Green Party candidate will
receive one single vote. Not one stinking vote.

 John K Clark

    ​