[ExI] Trump

Adam A. Ford tech101 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 19:01:57 UTC 2016

According to this article, hell began with Plato, and was adopted into
Christianity ~2nd century AD.  I don't think hell was mentioned in the old
testament.

http://www.truthaccordingtoscripture.com/documents/death/origin-of-
hell-fire.php#.V7SvSKJc66w

[image: Inline image 1]

Kind regards,

Adam A. Ford
Chair - Science, Technology & the Future <http://scifuture.org>,
Director - Future
Day <http://futureday.org>, Co-Orgnaniser - Effective Altruism Global
(Melbourne) <http://eaglobal/melbourne>
Mob: +61 421 979 977 | Email:  tech101 at gmail.com
<http://summit.singinst.org.au>

* Science, Technology & the Future <http://scifuture.org>* (Meetup
<http://www.meetup.com/Science-Technology-and-the-Future> / Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/ScienceTechnologyFuture> / YouTube

*Future Day <http://futureday.org> - "Join the conversation on Future Day
March 1st to explore the possibilities about how the future is transforming
us. You can celebrate Future Day however you like, the ball is in your
court — feel free to send a photo of your Future Day gatherings to
info at futureday.org <info at futureday.org>, and your jubilation may wind up
being commemorated on the Future Day website and the Facebook page!
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Future-Day/237779372974327>"*

SciFuture <http://scifuture.org> | H+ Australia
<http://hplusconf.com.au> | Singularity
Summit Australia <http://singularitysummit.com.au> | Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Singularity-Summit-Australia/136972026316342?v=app_2344061033>
| Twitter <http://twitter.com/singsum_au> | YouTube
<http://youtube.com/TheRationalFuture> | Future Day
<http://FutureDay.org>| Effective
Altruism Global <http://eaglobal.org>

"A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move
toward higher levels." ("Atomic Education Urged by Albert Einstein", New
York Times, 25 May 1946)

<http://hplusconf.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/H+logo_mauve_embossed_dropshadow_trans.png>