[ExI] Meta question

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 00:17:30 UTC 2016

On Aug 18, 2016, at 4:06 PM, William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com> wrote:
> If y'all are going to accept 'rational irrationality' I am outa this discussion.

What did you find so repulsive in either Caplan's formulation or Anders' explanation and example of 'rational irrationality'? (This is beginning to remind of a discussion I had with some Objectivists about paraconsistent logics. Their immediate reaction was that the subject could be boiled down to nonsense and that pretty much ended the discussion for most of them.)

Regards,

Dan
  Sample my Kindle books via:
http://author.to/DanUst