[ExI] Meta question

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 14:33:32 UTC 2016

On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 10:16 PM, BillK <pharos at gmail.com> wrote:

snip

> But within the context of a failing system can a project on the scale
> of powersats ever be built?

I don't know.  It is not that expensive a project because after it
gets started, the profits from selling power satellites finances the
expansion out to displacing all fossil fuels.  We recently spent
twenty times the startup cost on the Iraq war.

Besides that, it would no longer be a failing system.

> To quote the sad final words of the French Concorde crash pilot - "Trop tard".

Are you so certain about the future that you would have me and all the
other people who are trying to solve the problems give up?

Keith