[ExI] google classroom

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Aug 20 19:21:37 UTC 2016

Subject: Re: [ExI] google classroom

Spike wrote:
> On a topic related to that but distinct enough that I chose to change
> the subject line, I have some observations of current public school I
> would share.
>
> My son started fifth grade last week.  The teacher asked for the
> students to bring their parents to an evening meeting to teach the
> parents how the new Google Classroom software works.  It was one
> pleasant surprise after another.

Spike,

Would you like me to forward your observations to the appropriate people
inside Google? I'm sure they'd appreciate it. And if (now or later) you have
any more pointed observations or suggestions for improvement, I'll be happy
to forward those as well.

Chris
  --

Hi Chris, anything I post on ExI can be shared with anyone, no permission
necessary.  I am an open sort: I have posted details of my medical history

Oh wait... that was an accident...  {8-/    {8^D

Sure excellent, I am pleased to have a contact at Google.  I do have some
info to share, but right now I gotta scoot.  I don't know if the ExI list
would be interested in that.  I will post to your email @ if I have your
permish.

Later!