[ExI] david statue coincidence

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 19:56:09 UTC 2016

​> ​
Second idea:  Consider what David was about to do in that sculpture.  Faced
with this enormous adversary (Goliath) most of us would piss.  So, we add
on a urine stream in the form of structural steel painted yellow to
reinforce the statue and reduce bending moment at the ankles.  spike

Daddy?  Why is piss yellow and cum white?
Daddy - so Auburn players can tell if they're coming or going.