[ExI] david statue coincidence

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 13:25:09 UTC 2016

So back then, Israelite vs Philistine.  Now, Israeli vs Palestinian.  Shows
to go ya: some things never change.  Well, OK they do: now the Israelis have
nukes.  The original story has the little shepherd boy David defeating the
big Goliath using technology.  Today, well, some things really never change.
In the long run, superior technology always wins.  Be the side with the most
and best technology.  spike

Here is a quote from an Israeli politician, I don't remember who, that has
stuck in my brain and I think I know why:

'Tiny Israel'

Yeah - look at the Arabian peninsula on a map.  Tiny.

The Arabs seemingly could overwhelm Israel with ease, but have been beaten
in more than one war.  They just can't stand it.

What DNA differences do you think exist between Arab and Jew?  I suspect
very little. Nothing worse than getting beaten by your brother.

bill w