[ExI] Trump's lies

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 05:40:57 UTC 2016

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 8:41 PM, Dan TheBookMan <danust2012 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Aug 23, 2016, at 7:36 PM, Will Steinberg <steinberg.will at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Well, in Stein's case...... https://twitter.com/drjillstein/status/
> 715230945679380481
>
> "Nuclear power plants = weapons of mass destruction waiting to be
> detonated. Time to shut them down. #EndNukes"
>

> Do you feel she's lying there? Lying would mean she believes otherwise,
> but is presenting that position as if it were true. In her case, I'm
> guessing she probably really does hold that view.

Unfortunately, if we excuse "but they really, honestly believe it,
regardless of what the facts say", there have been a few studies showing
Trump may be psychopathic enough that, by that standard, he is incapable of
lying: he can convince himself of whatever he believes is expedient at that
moment, regardless of external fact or even his own personal experience.