[ExI] Trump's lies

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Aug 24 16:46:09 UTC 2016

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of John Clark
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2016 9:38 AM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Subject: Re: [ExI] Trump's lies

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 5:37 AM, Michael LaTorra <mlatorra at gmail.com <mailto:mlatorra at gmail.com> > wrote:

​> ​

With those odds from FiveThiryEight, I feel very comfortable voting for Gary Johnson.

​The only way a rational person could vote for Gary Johnson would be if they believed there ​be no effective difference between a Trump presidency and a Clinton presidency. But if they believed that then they wouldn't be rational… John K Clark

John, on this we find rare agreement: we agree there is a difference between those two.  One is crazy, the other is corrupt.  Nearly every day brings fresh waves of evidence on both.  Those waves of evidence are not expected to stop crashing against the seawall of sanity and honesty in government.

Don’t surrender before the first arrow flies.  Don’t give up on your own country.  Don’t hand it over, stand tall, do all you can, never give up.  Hear the footsteps.