[ExI] The Clinton Foundation was a means of gaining access

CryptAxe cryptaxe at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 02:22:25 UTC 2016

I've actually been somewhat surprised by the anti Trump sentiment within
this mailing list. I essentially "threw my vote away" by voting for Gary
Johnson. I think I would pick Trump over Hilary though.

Trump seems easier to predict. While obviously motivated by human things
like greed, his flamboyant attitude I think makes it hard him to conceal
his true thoughts. You might not agree with his thoughts, and I'm not
politically savvy so maybe that's actually a bad thing.

What do you adamant anti Trump extropians think?