[ExI] Meta question again

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 15:22:22 UTC 2016

.e., if we want less crazy in US politics, it take fixing the
economic outlook for a large segment of the population.  keith

You are likely right.  But the irony is that about 95% of the world's
population would love to be here, even in the lower classes.  Someone said
that this is the first generation in a long time where the kids will not be
better off than the parents.

Did you get all you wanted out of the irrational discussion?

bill w