[ExI] evil laughs

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 01:00:24 UTC 2016

On Aug 25, 2016, at 4:41 PM, William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com> wrote:
>  If Henry Frankenstein was such a terrific doctor, creating a living human from parts of corpses, why the hell couldn’t he do something, anything, for Igor’s painfully misshapen back?

If memory serves, there was no Igor character in the novel. Don't rely on any of the movies as a guide to the novel.

> Here's a question:  how many people who know the story have read the book?  Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde reads far differently from what you would think, for example.

I've read both novels. I actually didn't enjoy the Stevenson one, though it was very short, which, in itself, is a blessing. ;)

Regards,

Dan
  Sample my Kindle books via:
http://author.to/DanUst