[ExI] ok geezer, was: RE: Meta question again

ilsa ilsa.bartlett at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 07:35:35 UTC 2016

And this resource:  *Greetings and happy summer from the Brain Health
Registry! *We are thrilled to share highlights from our week in Toronto at
the Alzheimer’s Association International Conference® (AAIC), where
thousands of the world’s leading scientists and clinicians convened to
discuss the latest progress in Alzheimer’s and dementia research.

great project, I wonder what I could contribute?
smile, ilsa

Ilsa Bartlett
Institute for Rewiring the System
http://ilsabartlett.wordpress.com
http://www.google.com/profiles/ilsa.bartlett
www.hotlux.com/angel <http://www.hotlux.com/angel.htm>

"Don't ever get so big or important that you can not hear and listen to
every other person."
-John Coltrane