[ExI] Transcript of a talk about SETI megastructure stuff and KIC 8462852

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Aug 27 13:34:13 UTC 2016

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Bryan Bishop
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2016 10:45 PM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>; Bryan Bishop <kanzure at gmail.com>
Subject: [ExI] Transcript of a talk about SETI megastructure stuff and KIC 8462852

Here is a transcript of a talk by Jason Wright on megastructures and SETI stuff:

http://diyhpl.us/wiki/transcripts/seti-megastructures-jason-wright-2016/

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
1 512 203 0507

Cool, thanks Bryan!  I went to the talk presented over at SETI; this is exciting stuff.  Even if it isn’t ET, we will likely get some new physics out of the deal, or even if not new physics, we get a terrific oddball natural phenomenon that we have never seen in all these centuries of gazing at the sky.

Are you the editor of this wiki page?  If so, please fix first line, second paragraph, Kavadesh should be Kardashev, thanks.