[ExI] Robot caregivers

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 21:43:55 UTC 2016

All of these solutions are high-tech expensive, lots of design cost,
manufacturing cost, engineering support, repair and maintenance, etc.  I am
cheering for Japan Inc, I hope they are wildly successful at this in every
way.  spike

All the more reason for them to come down down down in price.

AI doing intake interview:

AI - OK, Mrs. Undersmith - have you ever been bedridden?

Mrs. U - Oh Yes, many times!

Will they have a sense of humor?  Or be able to understand nonsense as
nonsense?

bill w