[ExI] The Clinton Foundation

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 21:34:39 UTC 2016

On Aug 31, 2016 2:10 PM, "spike" <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> Recall that not everyone believes that Mrs. Clinton’s rivals will use
nukes.  I don’t think that is a big risk.  Yes I know what he said.  But I
don’t think he will do that, once he sees the alternatives, some of which
are even scarier in some ways, but can be done quietly under the radar,
since it doesn’t create a mushroom cloud and doesn’t run the risk of
triggering a nuclear war.

Trump has made it clear he doesn't care about that.  "Quietly under the
radar" is the opposite of what he wants.  His main complaint about the
mushroom cloud would be that he can't literally engrave his name on it.

Sorry, but he has demonstrated that he really would risk nuclear war.  You
presume a type of sanity in him, common to most nefarious types in the
government (real or imaginary), that he has disproven.