[ExI] computer problem?

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 21:26:50 UTC 2016

On Sun, Dec 4, 2016 at 9:43 AM, William Flynn Wallace
<foozler83 at gmail.com> wrote:
> OK, I see what happened.  When I sent the garbage, consisting mainly of
> deltas, arrows etc.. Gmail translated it before you got it.
>
> Here's one url.  Everything is OK except what is at the very top in the gray
> area, which I see as triangles and arrows.
>
> http://www.usairnet.com/cgi-bin/launch/code.cgi?Submit=Go&sta=KJAN&state=MS

The gray area at the very top?  I see a gray-ish image with "Jackson
International, Mississippi Aviation Forecast" (along with "Air Sports
Net", and "Launch Code" on the left), then a gray bar with menu
 Powered Parachute     Powered Paragliding     Skydiving
Ultralight     Weather     Aviation Shirts     Aviation
Photos"

I suspect your browser has bad language settings, and/or is defaulting
to a font your system can't display.  So, try checking language and
font settings in your browser.