[ExI] Has LIGO found new physics ?

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Dec 11 05:24:04 UTC 2016

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of John Clark
Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2016 2:23 PM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Subject: [ExI] Has LIGO found new physics ?

 <https://arxiv.org/pdf/1612.00266.pdf> https://arxiv.org/pdf/1612.00266.pdf

>...some string theories say, a Black Hole really has 2 event horizons just a few Planck lengths apart..John K Clark

What we really need are good graphic animations, computer generated video that explains these concepts.  I really became a believer after seeing a CG animation put together by Saul Perlmutter.  The way to explain the equations is with computer graphics.