[ExI] Tabby's star

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 06:13:09 UTC 2016

On Sat, Dec 10, 2016 at 9:35 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> Shift: what if we had a steady known constant energy input, no way to borrow
> more, a complete scarcity of matter and plenty of time?  We think in terms
> of plenty of matter, the ability to convert energy at will and very little
> time.  Now imagine a scenario with constant fixed energy, plenty of time and
> never enough matter.

Plenty of time?  Great heaping gobs of time?

Dive down into the galactic center, where matter is more abundant.
Gravitationally hijack and plunder any convenient systems near our
path on the way, y'arr har har har!

Still not enough?  Eat the whole galaxy, then neighboring galaxies in
our local cluster.

And if THAT is not enough, find a way to o after other clusters.