[ExI] Do digital computers feel was Re: Is the wave function real?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 00:14:05 UTC 2016

If we take in our hand any volume; of divinity or school metaphysics, for
instance; let us ask, *Does it contain any abstract reasoning concerning
quantity or number?* No. *Does it contain any experimental reasoning
concerning matter of fact and existence?* No. Commit it then to the flames:
for it can contain nothing but sophistry and illusion.   Hume

bill w