[ExI] Wolfram Alpha for maths geeks

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 11:33:27 UTC 2016

Code for Everyone

Computational thinking needs to be an integral part of modern
education—and today I’m excited to be able to launch another
contribution to this goal: Wolfram|Alpha Open Code.

Every day, millions of students around the world use Wolfram|Alpha to
compute answers. With Wolfram|Alpha Open Code they’ll now not just be
able to get answers, but also be able to get code that lets them
explore further and immediately apply computational thinking.

<http://blog.wolfram.com/2016/12/12/launching-wolframalpha-open-code/>

<http://www.wolframalpha.com/>

Looks impressive. My trial seemed to be free, with a computation time limit.
You can buy a Pro version if you want unlimited time.

BillK