[ExI] freedom threatened

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 18:57:30 UTC 2016

On Dec 18, 2016, at 10:33 AM, John Clark <johnkclark at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, Dec 17, 2016 at 8:51 PM, William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>  ​> ​If it means censoring web sites, then we are no better than China.
>
> You ain't seen nothing yet and ​It's a bit late in the day to be worrying about stuff like ​that​, people should have been worrying before November 8. This is the new normal​, and it's not as if it's come as any big surprise. ​​ It's enough to make me nostalgic for the good old days when we were young and foolish and the worst thing voters could ​imagine was Hillary's​ E-mail server.

Whoa! This was voted on by people currently in office. Also, Democrats, especially Clinton, are extremely vocal about doing something about 'fake news.' And Clinton has never been much of a civil libertarian.

I know folks who were afraid of Clinton not because they thought the email server thing was a big deal, but because they feared she might start a war with Russia. That's no different than you -- than your whining about the possibility Trump might start a war. And they seemed about as reasonable -- I mean as hysterical, irrational, and unbearable -- as you. And, yup, like you, they tried to browbeat others into voting for their candidate -- even telling third party voters and non-voters that it would be their fault if Clinton got in.

Regards,

Dan
  Sample my Kindle books via:
http://author.to/DanUst