[ExI] i'll be moffed

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Dec 22 04:10:22 UTC 2016

Hey cool.  Those of you who have seen the new Star Wars saw the digitally
recreated Peter Cushing, the actor who died 22 years ago, as Grand Moff
Tarkin.  It might be a worthwhile activity to learn CGI well enough to
create moffs of ourselves.  Then I can write cool funny lines for my moff to
say after I am dead and frozen, visit with the attendees at my funeral,
wisecracks and such, encouragements to get with it on the cryonics research,
and Hey you warm proles, hurry and get me out of this cold purgatory, dark
and boring in here, that kinda thing.

Oh this is cool.