[ExI] hey dr, bugger

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 20:31:32 UTC 2016

On 31 December 2016 at 15:41, spike  wrote:
> The question is not about entomology but rather commercial computing
> products, for I can think of a hundred uses before breakfast.  We could make
> something like this for sports cars or business locations or birds or hell
> anything that catches one’s fancy, no reason to explain why it does (I can’t
> really explain why bugs interest me.)
>
> Is there some kind of software which allows a user to create a database or
> collection of links, put it on our phones and have it searchable by voice
> command?

Following on from Dave's comment, I found two more apps.

Try
Leafsnap <http://leafsnap.com/about/>

Garden Answers Plant Identification
<https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/garden-answers-plant-identification/id605855033?>

Another suggestion is use your photo to do a Google Reverse Image search.
<https://images.google.com/>
Google should find similar images that may link to a web site with more info.

BillK