[ExI] the next 20 IQ points

Tara Maya tara at taramayastales.com
Wed Feb 10 04:58:31 UTC 2016

Maybe the app I want is already out there too. I always feel sad that when I look at a tree, or a flower, or a dog, or a car, all I think is: tree, flower, dog, car…. I know the the trees and flowers have species names as well as colloquial names, that the dogs have breeds, that the cars have whatever cars have. It would be cool if an app would point, click and tell me the name. Of course, it would work really well with a visual overlay in a GoogleGlass type device too, but even if it had the extra step of taking a picture, it would be cool.

Tara