[ExI] Gravitational Waves Detected By LIGO!

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 07:40:01 UTC 2016

Spike ... and everybody else.

I have the following problem. Merging of two distant black holes bends
those mirrors. More or less like the Moon or a plane flying above, also
bends those V or L shape structure. We call it - the tidal force as a
function of time. And this is routinely dismissed as not a gravity wave,

Now .. in a Newtonian world, a merging of two distant black holes would
still be detectable as a tidal force function developing in time.

And a big enough tidal force oscillation can kill you as well.

My wrong prognosis was only, that they will not announce this detection
yet. But they did.

https://protokol2020.wordpress.com/