[ExI] Gravitational Waves Detected By LIGO!

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 13:34:36 UTC 2016

Anders,

How many super-massive black holes like our own Sagittarius A we have
inside the 10^9 ly radius sphere around us? From one hundred million to one
billion, there about. Each having mass of about 10 million Suns or 1
million small black holes.

How often do small black holes rain onto those big ones? I don't know, but
at least 10^14 of them have already fallen, apparently. Otherwise we would
not have so many so big supermassives. That is at least 10000 per year for
the entire history after the Big Bang.

10000 per year, but LIGO does not hear that noise? But caught a much
smaller collision?

I find it difficult to believe this.

https://protokol2020.wordpress.com/