[ExI] Gravitational Waves Detected By LIGO!

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 07:25:18 UTC 2016

> If they've
​
already collided
​ then it's too late for any detector to see them.​

Yes. But the rate of colliding is at least as big right now. But we fail to
detect them.

Your explanation may be good. But if it isn't, we saw a fluke and there
will no next "Wows". Be patient, as you have suggested, to the end of this
summer.

Stay around, everybody!

https://protokol2020.wordpress.com/