[ExI] Conspiracy epistemology (Was: cut off worried)

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 22:28:15 UTC 2016

On 18 February 2016 at 15:35, spike  wrote:
> We should have a way of dealing with those cases where foul play is unlikely
> but possible.  We might estimate perhaps 10 percent chance Scalia was
> slain, ja?

Unlikely, by the news reports. He was 79 and in poor health. His
doctor says he had heart trouble, high blood pressure and was
considered too weak to undergo surgery for a recent shoulder injury.
(High Court judges keep current health reports secret).
<http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/texas-judge-disclosed-details-about-scalias-health>

BillK