[ExI] disgusted with Windows

CryptAxe cryptaxe at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 01:41:45 UTC 2016

I would recommend the switch 100%! I would say that switching from windows
to mac osx would be an easier change, but don't be afraid of Linux I've
convinced my own mom to use it.

If you do switch to a mac, a mac mini is a lower cost solution where you
bring your own keyboard mouse and monitor.

If you make the plunge to linux I have always recommended Debian, but start
out by trying Ubuntu.