[ExI] mean old human

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Feb 25 15:55:30 UTC 2016

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf
Of spike
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2016 10:22 PM
To: 'ExI chat list' <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Subject: Re: [ExI] mean old human

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf
Of spike
.

>.I must say I am surprised at how it is being written up.  Our human
instinct is to feel sympathy for the robot being hassled.spike

https://www.google.com/search?q=robot+puts+box+on+shelf+human+hockey+stick&b
iw=871&bih=697&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjD8MXeopPLAhVC7yYK
HQd2CdgQsAQIKQ&dpr=1.25#imgrc=zGihYuUSCB-BBM%3A

Idea for a fun video: robot tries to put box on shelf as human operator
repeatedly thwarts it with hockey stick.  After third try, robot yanks stick
away, swats the carbon-based sonva bitch with it, breaks stick over knee,
hurls pieces at stunned researcher, picks up box, puts it on shelf, raises
arms in "score" gesture.

{8^D