[ExI] virtualbox etc.

Eugenio Martínez rolandodegilead at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 10:26:12 UTC 2016

Also, could be useful if you need to use something in a OS that you don´t
have. Vgr: Once I needed to open a document in a program that didn´t work
in Xp or later OS, so I installed W98 in the Virtual Machine, installed the
program and recovered the info.

Also useful to learn to use Linux if you are a Windows user and you don´t
want to mess with your drives.

Still, I am trying to install in my Pc (that uses Windows 10) a Virtual
Machine able to emulate MacOS 7, 8, etc and I couldn´t find a way.

OLVIDATE.DE
Tatachan.com